Not every one of us have the perseverance and reserve required to actually start a diet and healthy lifestyle and stick to it indefinitely. Say there is a party that you must attend next month. You want to look your best but you seem to be carrying a few extra pounds. The need of the hour is to lose the weight quickly, preferably in a month or less. And that brings us to the question of the fastest way to lose weight in a month or less.
Quick weight loss is something that you have probably been warned against. But are all means of quick weight loss really bad for you? It is said that if you lose weight very quickly you get into the cycle of Yo-Yo dieting. In other words you gain the weight as quickly as you lost it. However, there are certain safer means to lose weight quickly and maintain the trend. Today we will be looking at some tips to do the same.
- Always set yourself realistic goals. If you set an unnatural goal you are almost always preparing for frustration. On the other hand if you do not set a goal you are most likely to not lose too much weight. A realistic goal in a month is about 8 pounds.
- Remember that when you work towards losing weight the initial results are much more noticeable. However as the weeks progress the rate of weight loss will decrease till it sort of flat lines. So don’t let disappointment seep in just because you were losing weight more rapidly in the beginning than say the middle of the 2nd week onwards.
- Always stick to natural means of weight loss – anything unnatural or synthetic and you actually stand to do more harm to your body than good in the long run. The best way to approach weight loss is with a natural diet consisting mainly of low calorie, low fat (not no fat), nutrient rich diet and workouts.
- One of the cornerstones of fast weight loss is calorie counting. No we are not referring to cutting down calories indiscriminately. Calories are your body’s source of vital energy, and your body will need them to function. But yes, calculating the calories is a good thing to do. Each day, make a realistic estimate of how many calories you are consuming. You should know how much a healthy person your age needs. Now take the balance and make sure you work it off through workouts and other activity throughout the day.
- Do not overstock your pantry or fridge. The more food there is in the home, the more you will be tempted to eat.
- Make sure you only buy healthy foods. The presence of unhealthy food items will only act as temptation and encourage you to binge.
- Put some time and effort into preparing healthy but tasty meals. If you stick to bland and not-so-tasty meals you are going to soon start missing ‘proper food’ and then you’ll find yourself binging.
- And of course, most important is exercise. Do simple things that increase how much you work out. For instance, get a health band, take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk or cycle to the nearby shop instead of driving down. You could even cycle to work if you like!
There is however, one easier and much more structured program. It is scientifically tested, completely safe and natural method devised by the experienced nutritionist and health coach Brian Flatt. The 3 Week Diet Plan For Weigh Loss actually trains your body to lose weight naturally and without the use of anything unhealthy like weight loss supplements, etc.! If you want to know a bit more about this plan before you actually try it out then there is detailed information about it right here.
The fastest way to lose weight in a month or less is obviously the 3 week diet plan. However, if you do have the required personal discipline, you can always try it out through working out, switching to a healthier diet and counting your calories. Now the choice is yours!